Always wear proper uniform attire including plastic gloves and bi-stem thermometer when applicable
Uniforms should be kept clean and neat at all times.
• Present a positive/professional image.
• Smile and acknowledge customers by making eye contact.
• General courtesy requires you to clean up after yourself.
Do not leave it for someone else.
• The customer is always right.
• We strive for 100% satisfaction.
• Set up and break down of all assigned catering functions in accordance with current presentation and quality guidelines.
• Willing to train but must pay close attention to detail.
• Works closely with catering chef and Manager in planning and executing next days events. Must have the ability to plan ahead. Good organizational skills a must.
• Must be able to communicate with clients on catering needs and issues. Must be flexible and quick to react during peak hours.
• Follow sanitation requirements as prescribed by Catering Manager.
• Assist in implementation and follow-up of sanitation cleaning schedule for the Catering pantry.
• Maintains par level inventory of stock at all times..
• Assist with production in cafe stations when applicable.
• Attend weekly meetings held by Catering Manager.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am until 2:30 pm. occasional Saturdays required.
Whitsons Culinary Group - 14 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...