targeted behaviors and develops observable and
- Develops and collects data operationally define
treatment plans (and addendum's when necessary) and
- Develops individualized behavior management
monitors the implementation of the plan.
submits payroll within the most current pay period.
- Maintains progress notes for every contact and
support staff and ensures appropriate
- Completes concurrent reviews as required.
- Provides clinical consultation to the therapeutic
implementations of the treatment plan.
teachers and other treatment team members as
- Meets with the child, family, local case manage,
with treatment team and provides a closing summary.
- Oversee termination of services in collaboration
- Attends training as required by NHS Human Services.
- May perform other related duties as required or
discipline and training in behavioral modification
- Master's degree in a clinical mental health
(minimum of 8 hours prior to hire and 8 hours
annually thereafter OR
licensure as a Psychologist
- Mental Health Clinician with current Pennsylvania
health treatment to children AND
- 2 years post MA degree experience providing mental
- 1 year experience using behavioral modification
Req. Code : N/A
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...