MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 36 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
In support of the Air Force's Space and Missile Systems Center's (SMC) Launch Test Range System (LTRS) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program, candidate will assist in the following:
- Procurement of supplies, services, construction, or research and development
- Coordinate, prepare, process, review, staff and track acquisition paperwork/actions, such as, but not limited to, SOWs, SOOs, acquisition plans, Requests For Proposals (RFPs), evaluation criteria, instructions to offerors, CDRLs, industry notices, briefings, etc.
- Provide solicitation development and release support by using formal advertising or negotiation procedures, fact finding, market research; formulating acquisition strategies and supporting acquisition planning activities.
- Provide advice and assistance to organizational personnel in areas such as, the formulation and administration of policies and procedures, the use of automation and decision support tools, special projects, training and other contract support.
- Establish schedules and monitoring progress of procurement actions and providing source selection support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, law, engineering, mathematics or science with 24 semester hours in quantitative analysis courses.
- 10+ years of experience with different types of contractual vehicles (i.e. cost, fixed price, research and development, labor hour, time and material etc.).
- Must have strong computer proficiency, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret clearance.
- Master's Degree preferred
- (DAWIA) APDP Contracting Level II or higher is recommended.
- May require travel.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D