USA-FL: FLORIDA-WEST PALM BEACH
Remote Work Authorized
Dec 18, 2012, 9:38:54 AM
Initial training for this position will be provided in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Ultimately, this position is located in Andros Island in the Bahamas.
Responsible for the planning and preparation of breakfast, lunch, dinner menus, and maintaining food services health and safety codes on the AUTEC project.
- Prepares daily menu including planning dishes and preparing food.
- Responsible for training and overseeing galley staff.
- Oversee food preparation, presentation and service.
- Prepare and maintain recipe books.
- Maintains food service sanitation standards by Florida State Health Codes and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Research acquisitions and dispositions using FEDLOG, MAXIMO, Internet and other databases.
- Prepares issue request forms for products required for the daily operations of the Main Dining Facility galley.
- Organizes, labels, and maintains the inventory of galley food products and performs physical inventories.
- Assist in daily office management, data entry, writing correspondence and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
years of food experience preferred.
- Must acquire Food Managers Certification with 90 days of hire.
- Valid Drivers License and passport will be required.
Must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain the required government security clearance.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Self motivated, detailed oriented, and capable of working with limited supervision.
- Ability to learn and execute programs applicable to the AUTEC/DSCP Supply network (i.e. MAXIMO, STORS).
- Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
CSC - 23 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...