GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Customer Reliability Engineer (CRE) will be responsible for working on multiple remote monitoring contracts for clients operating critical equipment for power generation, oil and gas production and exploration, and mining. The CRE will use industry leading remote predictive analytics software to analyze the health of equipment located around the world.
Though the CRE will be utilizing software remotely, previous hands on equipment expertise will be very valuable in helping the CRE diagnose and communicate with the customer. The CRE will be the primary point of contact for assigned clients, and will have full responsibility for developing and maintaining high customer satisfaction. The CRE will work with clients and internal GE Intelligent Platforms (GEIP) staff by providing technical input and reviews of potential equipment problems and coordinate with other GEIP resources to meet the needs of each engagement. The CRE must have a strong understanding of engineering processes in the power, oil & gas, and mining industries. The CRE must have a very strong aptitude for software and technology.
- Assume day to day responsibility for management of assigned remote monitoring contracts.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical review, support, analysis, assessment, and prioritization of notification requests.
- Proactively solve client problems and implement solutions, tapping on the collective skills of the team as required.
- Manage engineering requests and execution of GEIP AI related consulting services.
- Communication of and adherence to T.E.A.M. (Teamwork, Energy, Accountability, and Mastery).
- Remote office considered for exceptional candidates *
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must have 3-8 years of experience and knowledge of industrial equipment, maintenance and trouble shooting. Power generation, oil and gas, or mining experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong proficiency with standard corporate tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Software oriented with the ability to quick learn new technologies.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Enthusiastic and has a great attitude
- Able to communicate and collaborate well with others
- Process oriented and committed to superior quality in their work
- Previous hands on experience with a current desire to work in an office setting
- Excellent academic record
- IT and programming skills
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 12 months ago
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...