- Requires a High School Degree or GED
- 2-5 years heavy phone volume customer service experience to include to in-bound call center/customer service experience.
- 1+ years demonstrated experience leading and supervising staff.
- Previous call center experience is required.
- Superior customer service and phone skills, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Exemplary soft skills to include, but not limited to, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Demonstrated experience leading staff
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proven experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefits the entire team
- Ability to foster and maintain a positive environment
- Ability to promote teamwork and trust while motivating CSRs to reach peak performance
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Bilingual a plus
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek Lead Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to work various shifts. The schedule may be rotational and may require shift flexibility to include holidays. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years heavy phone volume customer service experience to include 1+ years lead or supervisory experience; previous call center experience is mandatory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee functions of Customer Service Representatives (CSR's)
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with providers, clients, co-workers, and regional office personnel.
- Comply with LogistiCare rules and procedures.
- Complete agent reports and report stats to Call Center management.
- Assist Call Center management in performing 90 day and annual evaluations of CSRs.
- Coordinate work schedules, vacation and leave requests of CSRs.
- Maintain daily and/or weekly report to Call Center management of all staff, provider and facility issues.
- Monitor call stats, CSR aux work and call waiting times and maintain accurate call stat reporting to Call Center management weekly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...