TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Lead Customer Service Representative to join the San Diego office.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Lead is primarily responsible to assist the Customer Service Representatives in their daily duties to resolve questions/issues that arise. The Lead will assist the supervisor in the training of Customer Service Representatives and the monitoring of daily activities, projects and tasks of the customer service staff under their direction. The Lead will assist their supervisor in achieving the directives and performance standards of their department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tracks and records performance measures and reports these measures to management on a daily basis.
- Continually assesses Customer Service levels and monitors customer feedback.
- Ensures that all Customer Service Representatives are courteous, professional and attuned to customer needs.
- Ensures that appropriate steps are being taken by the Customer Service staff when an event needs to be escalated for resolution.
- Monitors performance and enforces policies and procedures to ensure that all personnel meet or exceed expected service and performance levels.
- Assists in the creation of performance reviews for TransCore employees and provides periodic feedback to staffing agencies as needed.
- Assists supervisor in managing personnel in the following areas: attendance, monitoring, coaching and time scheduling
- Contacts customers to update account information.
- Manages customers that request supervisor assistance.
- Performs daily duties of Customer Service Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Researches and resolves account issues.
- Performs account maintenance including account changes, closings, adjustments and statements requests.
- Contacts customers for additional account information.
- Assists in problem correspondence as required.
- Prepares required reports as needed.
- Answers questions from less experienced staff.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of the organization.
TransCore - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...