Woodstream is an established market leader in the consumer packaged goods industry with a brand portfolio including Victor®, Havahart®, Safer Brand®, CobraCo®, Perky Pet®. Fi-Shock®, Zareba®, Mosquito Magnet®, Iron Stop®, Terro®, and Sweeneys®.
As the Lead you will be responsible for the workflow within the eCommerce Customer Service team. Y ou will a dvocate for the consumer and exemplif y exceptional customer service through a command of excellent written communication skills . Additionally, you will be r esponsible for understanding and addressing the needs and expectations of website visitors in order to create a positive online shopping experience .
You will w ork closely with the Marketing Brand Managers as a means to :
Other areas of responsibility are:
- U pdat e online written communication responses for specific products to m aintain and improve brand image
- A ct as a liaison between the e C ommerce website s and the consumers
- Analyzing information to find opportunities to help our consumers
- Proactive problem solving with consumers
- Collecting and shar ing consumer information with team and management
- Providing a dv anced t echnical troubleshooting
- Conducting a dvanced o rder m anagement resolution
- Leading the department in managing the daily workload
- 2 + years of experience in customer service ; consumer products a plus
- 1 + years of team leadership experience
- Business writing with strong command of the English language
- Basic understanding of Online Marketing/familiar with the Internet and eCommerce practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
We offer a competitive starting hourly pay rate and a professional work environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient with all Microsoft products ; Internet Navigation
- Ability to lead and foster a team environment
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving skills
Combine your proven track record of professional success with ours. Visit us on our website at www.woodstream.com to learn more about us .
69 N. Locust St.
Lititz, PA 17543
Monster - 19 months ago