MyLife.com is seeking a Lead Data Analyst to join our team who has a strong interest in online subscription based business models/relationships. This position is critical to help t ransform MyLife’s data analytics conclusions into ideas for enhancing product and consumer experience to achieve business goals that drive our profitable online People Search and ‘Who’s Searching For You’ business.
- Generate ideas and analyses for transforming MyLife’s data into practical and actionable product and marketing (online and off-line) initiatives
- Analyze, model, and forecast data using methodologies related to data mining , data warehousing, OLAP and Reporting Services, and Data Business Analytics with predictive modeling and strategy
- Manipulate large volumes of both internal and external data using database queries, scripting languages, and automation
- Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Stay up to date on current data analysis methodologies and techniques and business analysis
- Statistical Analyses: Linear and Logistic Regression, Clustering, Econometrics, Segmentation, and Targeting
Interest in any and all of the following subjects:
- 5+ years in Data Analytics / Business Intelligence
- Excellent understanding of SQL and statistics
- Comfortable with database schemas and capable of standardizing, cleaning, and aggregating data in relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, and Netezza
- Ideally, advanced skilled in Statistica, SAS, or SPSS
- Support the business with ad-hoc analysis ranging from simple to complex models
- Proactive, self-starter who is happy working both independently and with a team of BI professionals and infrastructure teams
- MicroStrategy and Omniture experience are a plus.
- Relationship/recommendation systems
- Fraud detection
- Social network analysis
- Conversion rates
- Lifetime value / ROI’s
- Yield and retention analyses
Bachelors Degree required; preferred fields of study include Economics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics. Advanced Degrees Preferred
Benefits & Perks:
MyLife is privately held, growing and profitable. Our compensation package includes a base salary, stock options, comprehensive Medical/Dental & Vision benefits, Life Insurance & Disability, 401K plan with employer match, AFLAC, FSA, PTO & + Holidays.
As an internet company we provide a casual work environment with flexible start times as well as free drinks and snacks. Perks include being fed 3 times a week: Breakfast Bagel Mondays, Pizza lunch Wednesdays, a fully catered Friday lunch. We have monthly birthday celebrations with cake & refreshments, a lounge with a large flat screen TV & Nintendo Wii, and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing accomplishments and product releases year-round.
MyLife™ is a revolutionary site designed to simplify and enhance your life. You can manage your communications across all your social networks and email accounts securely and conveniently on one dashboard. You can monitor your online identity, including Who’s Searching for You™. And you can make new personal and work connections by searching over 700M profiles you won’t find anywhere else. All in one place.
MyLife - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
This is my life, but please don't leave me alone. MyLife.com operates a "people search engine" through which members can...