Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do.
Design and install fiber and copper cable in retail/commercial settings.
Terminate copper and fiber optic cabling.
Circuit identification and connection to network equipment.
Network address configuration.
Test cable and ensure accuracy of cable testing, documentation and storage.
Test, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with cable faults.
Terminate and dress communications closets according to BICSI standards.
Perform cabling and PBX/phone Moves, Adds or Changes (MAC).
Perform troubleshooting of network hardware and implement appropriate solutions.
Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles.
Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation.
- Must have at least three years industry related experience.
- BISCI or other industry certifications strongly preferred. We also offer in-house BISCI training!
- PC proficiency, MS office applications.
- Ability to travel, often extensively and sometimes with little notice.
- Flexibility to work the hours of the traditional second and third shifts.
- Self-starting highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly!
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Strong customer/people relationship skills.
- Must have relatively clean and valid driver’s license
- Meet company standards for pre-employment background check and hair follicle drug screening.
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas. Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
- Must have industry standard hand tools.
Staley Inc. - 14 months ago
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...