5+ years of related experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Candidate must be independent, self-motivating, and willing to work in a fast paced environment having in-depth expertise in Oracle 11G, with Microsoft SQL Server knowledge a plus. The candidate will collaborate with business process owners and contribute in translating business process to logical design. This individual will be part of a cross-functional project team working across geographic boundaries. Financial/Futures industry experience is a plus.
• BS or MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
• Proficient with data modeling and creating physical models from logical models.
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle 11Gs utilities, RAC and partitioning.
• Ability to create, implement and review complex database structures.
• Can perform complex ETL utility functions.
• Able to install, configure, and tune Oracle RAC clusters.
• Ability to tune complex SQL and indexes.
• Strong knowledge of backups and recovery.
• Ability to trend and report on capacity of assigned systems.
• Oracle ASM
• PERL & Shell Scripting
• OEM Grid Control
• SQL Server 2008
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 19 months ago