The selected Lead Database developer/ will be part of database team and play a role in the analysis, design, implementation, and support of a series of applications for Econfirm and Trade Vault team. She/he will be chiefly responsible for ongoing software development for a business line, interfacing with users and management in the planning of major functionality, analyzing business functional requirements to determine the scope of work, evaluating available application alternatives to support business needs, and managing resource planning/constraints. Discretion and independent judgment are required on a daily basis.
- PL/SQL development work and 10
- Database Administration work
- Experience developing database applications in PL/SQL-Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Complex SQL
- Oracle Collection, Object Types knowledge and experience
- Must have work experience working in Unix/Linux environment. RAC experience is a plus.
- Some Shell or Perl experience.
- Advanced Queue knowledge
- SQL Query tuning using different tools. Clear understanding of query plan.
- 10g experience a must, 11g a plus
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
- Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control.
- Willing to take oncall rotation and occasional weekend work.
IntercontinentalExchange - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard