This Lead Programmer role will be responsible for the implementation of Computer Associates / ITKO – LISA product for enterprise applications at American Express (AXP).
- Analyzing, designing, implementing, or enabling the LISA testing framework for enterprise applications; Experience with testing n-Tier web/distributed applications
- Collaborating with delivery teams to build IT strategies in line with company and platform standards
- Working on multi-vendor projects with the ability to coordinate the resolution of issues of standardization and applications integration
- Showing technical leadership with proven ability to develop high-quality software solutions
- Working to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Utilizing strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Performing as a technical subject matter expert (SME) for several applications, or as an integration SME for third-party software products
- Ensuring quality in terms of the technical delivery and being accountable for the performance and efficiency of solutions
Job: Amex Technologies
- Technical experience in working with SOA
- Technical experience in working with LISA framework is preferable
- Extensive hands-on experience (3+ years) in multiple environments with strong object-oriented design/development skills using open standards such as XML, BPEL/BPMN/XPDL, UML, SOAP/WSDL/WS-*, JDBC/ORM, etc.
- Hands-on experience (3+ years) of JavaEE best practices and SOA design principles
- Experience with distributed technologies, such as ESBs (e.g., WebSphere Message Broker, DataPower, WebSphere ESB, TIBCO BusinessWorks, webMethods), is preferred
- May have in-depth knowledge of a particular business capability
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Interpersonal skills, including group facilitation and consultation skills
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years, we’ve helped our...