The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is a member of of Aspen’s global inside sales organization known as Aspen Telesales Direct .
The LDR will need to develop a solid understanding of Aspen’s value proposition and be able to translate the value prosposition into both written and oral communications with customers. A strong training and enablement plan is provided but candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage customers, evoke interest in aspenONE Engineering solutions, qualify and disqualify potential customers, think quickly on their feet, and apply value propositions to specific customer scenarios and a variety of buyers.
- Pipeline Generation
- Suspect Qualification: Inbound and Outbound
- Maintain and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts
- Assist in setting appointments for Inside Sales Reps and Strategic Account Managers
- Manage the outbound prospecting process and business development
- Manage account profiling process which includes segmenting the customer accounts by industry, understanding the customer’s buying process and communicating the AspenTech value proposition to the customer
- Pass customer account leads to Inside Sales Reps or Strategic Account Managers
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual sales metrics, including but not limited to, “Sales-Accepted” quota and Closed Leads quota
- Accurately forecast
- Responsible for closed-loop reporting on suspects from Sales-Accepted Leads to Generated Revenue
- Manage the day to day inside sales process which includes working in our CRM system to consistently and accurately enter and update information; promptly follow up with inbound suspects and online software trials; and follow up with suspects who are part of outbound campaigns generated by marketing
- A positive attitude, personal integrity, highly disciplined and organized, a desire to win and results-driven
- Strong business-acumen
- Proven track record of success in Business Development / Lead Generation
- 2-4 years of lead development and / or Inside Sales experience
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results.
- Familiarity with Aspen, Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain software, or similar products a plus
- Personal computer literacy including, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM tools
- A University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
Aspen Technology - 19 months ago