Kansas Companies is a diverse group of businesses that was established in 2007 and is continuing to grow everyday crossing many industries and creating careers for many people.
Today, Kansas Tire, Auto & Diesel Repair services and repairs all makes and models, foreign and domestic cars, trucks, semi-trucks and trailers.
Their services are for anyone looking to maintain, customize, accessorize, rebuild or convert their vehicles.
They also perform repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to trucking, railroad and manufacturing industries. Whatever it is, consider it done.
Lead Diesel Mechanic REGULAR FULL TIME
Parsons, Kansas, United States
About this Job: Kansas Tire, Auto and Diesel Repair employs a team of self motivated, hard working individuals that love what they do. This team is the best friends we could ask for - they are caring and look out for one another every day. We are a small family that comes together for our friends, community and our schools. At Kansas Tire, Auto and Diesel Repair you are a member of the family - Come join the fun!
Job Responsibilities of Lead Diesel Technician:
- Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
Requirement: Lead Technician
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You’ll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.