This position is a critical role responsible for impacting Suddenlink’s customer base by conducting outbound prospecting and customer service/sales calls. Application of knowledge of Suddenlink's products to prospective customers through lead generated calls while also providing an exceptional experience to existing customers is required. Calls made will be in person and face to face with residential customer prospects.
• Assist supervisors in directly supervising the Door to Door sales agents, assuring goal achievement and market penetration.
• Teaches direct sales agents to present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts and sales to be made.
• Supervisor the follow up on new leads and referrals.
• Attend required sales meetings, assisting to lead as called upon.
• Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge, distributing time sensitive training materials as needed..
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Assists in recruiting and selection of new D2D agents.
• Knowledge of Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree is preferred or the equivalent related work experience combined with appropriate education.
• Strong ability to persuade and influence others, overcome objections and work within an environment where often a second effort is required.
• Ability to develop and deliver verbal presentations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and direct sales promotions and techniques.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Previous experience in working in a quota driven environment with demonstrated success.
• Ability to be self-driven, initiate own activities, be a self-starter, and take personal initiative for success. Excellent time management skills required.
• Strong organizational capabilities required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and patiently with a wide range of personalities and abilities.
• Organizational skills a must.
• Must be able to present information in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Ability to take ownership and initiative, self direction a must.
Ability to work in a direct sales, door to door sales environment.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...