Do you want a job that has a direct impact on the success of the University on a daily basis? Are you good with numbers and want to use your skills to ensure that University resources are being used to their full potential? If so, this could be the position for you!”
The Lead Distribution Administrator is a full time employment opportunity. The goal of Lead Distribution Administrators is to maximize opportunity by disbursing leads and allocating company resources where they will be most efficiently worked. Lead Distribution Administrators will be responsible for configuring systems related to lead policy and lead handling. In addition to managing Bridgepoint Education’s lead database system, the Lead Distribution Administrator will be responsible for assuming roles that contribute to the Admissions Operations department.
Essential Job Duties:
• Managing strategies to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the lead distribution systems currently in place
• Managing Enrollment Advisor attendance on a daily basis and adjusting lead flow accordingly
• Assist in the development and administration process of the overall lead distribution system
• Evaluating and interpreting historical data
• Conducting overall lead analysis (including monthly and quarterly conversion reporting) and communicate ideas for policy and procedure improvements that create greater efficiency
• Maintaining the ongoing reporting process; ensuring all files are up to date and stored properly
• Providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to the appropriate executives to prove efficiencies
• Ensure successful coordination and completion of new employee lead databases and REAP lead systems
• Provide assistance, guidance, and information to the Enrollment team in regards to the lead distribution functions
• Conducting supplemental reports, when needed, in relation to the Enrollment Operations Division
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Excel application
• Excellent communication and organization skills; must be detail oriented
• Strong analytical skills to research and analyze data and information from a variety of sources to make sound recommendations and decisions
• A positive attitude and ability to adapt to, initiate and encourage positive change, including the ability to work effectively in an environment that is subject to constantly changing priorities
• Ability to set priorities and meet aggressive commitments to achieve objectives; manage multiple, diverse assignments/projects
• BA degree preferred
For additional information about our University, please visit www.ashford.edu.
Physical Requirements :
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
Note : This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education credentials, verification of prior employment history, professional reference checks and public social media postings; with review prior to an offer of employment being extended. As an employer, we participate in E-Verify. To learn
more please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Notice to Prospective Employees
As required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security
Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the “Clery Act”), prospective employees
are entitled to request and receive a copy of Ashford University Annual
Campus Security Report. The Report can be accessed a t 2011 AU Campus and Safety Report . The report includes certain campus safety policies and statistics
on reportable crimes and incidents that occurred on campus, in certain
off-campus buildings, and on public property immediately adjacent to campus or
accessible from campus for three previous years. The policies include
campus security policies, crime prevention, and alcohol and drug use, and
sexual assault, among others. To obtain a paper copy of the report,
please contact HumanResources@bpiedu.com .
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @AshfordUCareers
Ashford University - 16 months ago
You can help people change their lives when they choose to pursue higher education and earn a degree from Ashford University. With more...