GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Lead environmental, health and safety programs for the GE Lighting Tungsten and Ivanhoe manufacturing sites located in Euclid and Cleveland, OH.
* Directly responsible for improving safety and environmental performance as well as maintaining compliance with Federal, State, Local and GE EHS standards.
* Provide strategic and tactical leadership of two sites’ performance in meeting EHS goals and objectives.
* Lead continuous improvement of EHS performance including injury avoidance, environmental compliance, chemical management (TSCA & GHS), emergency preparedness, security, job safety analysis and ergonomics.
* Maintain OSHA VPP certification including leading safety teams and reporting requirements.
* Partner with Plant Leadership, Division and Corporate EHS to maximize EHS results.
* Conduct compliance audits and framework reviews.
* Develop and deliver compliance training.
* Complete all reporting requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences, Occupational Safety or equivalent.
* Minimum of three years experience leading EHS in a manufacturing environment.
* Demonstrated success in working with and communicating with all levels of a manufacturing facility, Division EHS leaders and compliance agencies.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Excellent interpersonal communication and team building skills.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 15 months ago
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...