This is a Blue Sky requisition in anticipation of a contract award in early 2014.
This position will be located at Ft. Sam Houston.
• Project leader for advanced Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) design, upgrade, and maintenance projects tasked under this PWS. Provides planning, design, initial fielding, testing, and training for complex, special purpose US communications systems and equipment that are used to support critical Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (IEW) systems
• Ensures systems and equipment operations and maintenance comply with physical, operational, security, safety, environmental and communications regulations, and equipment specifications
• Senior electronic technical consultant to the INSCOM G-4 on RF system design, upgrade, installation, maintenance, and testing requirements of the G4 Global Support Services PWS
• Leads project teams deployed worldwide to install, maintain, and upgrade complex ISR mission systems, security systems, and related antennas and other peripheral equipment
• Acts as a technical advisor to the Program Manager
• Provides technical oversight to the work of more junior engineers and technicians
• Current TS/SCI Clearance and access or current DCID 6/4 eligibility determination
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology, with an MSEE, preferred from an accredited college or university
• Two years’ progressive experience and proven management skills with unit/site management)
• Ten years’ engineering experience, including the management of complex projects
• Experience in design and maintenance of complex ISR systems, development of test plans, baseline testing, and execution of continuous operational testing to ensure systems operation meets system design requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of high frequency (HF) through microwave (MW) radio frequency (RF) receiving, transmitting, and distribution systems
• Must have experience with other electronic equipment, including, but not limited to, fiber optic systems, audio systems, computers, digital displays, I/O devices, antenna systems, and wireless devices
• Experience and complete understanding of signals propagation, collection, and dissemination, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the functional application of EMI/RFI analysis and mitigation programs
• Knowledge of maintenance shop operations and quality assurance for continuous improvement and best practices
• Demonstrated experience working with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance ISR Systems, Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) requirements, configuration management, quality assurance, integrated logistics, engineering, materiel management and maintenance activities
• A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Professional Engineer registration is desirable
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Missiles and Fire Control
R866:MFC-TS P6 TS L&H - LMOS
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 15 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...