Micro Systems Engineering, Inc (MSEI) is a pioneer in developing innovative technologies and medical devices that save and enhance the quality of life for millions of individuals living with cardiovascular disorders. The company is dedicated to the design and construction of implantable medical devices for cardiac rhythm management. With more than 30 years of experience, our growing success is based on our company’s core values – innovation, excellence and reliability, thus enabling us to inspire confidence and trust in doctors and patients all over the world. We are continually looking for talented engineers to share in our mission.
The implant software development group is looking for a proven embedded software lead engineer to develop advanced implantable cardiac pacemakers. Working together with the program manager and team leads from other disciplines, the embedded software team lead will develop an integrated software development plan for the delivery of innovative new products to the market. The embedded software team lead is responsible for coordinating the activities of team members to produce high quality results in a timely manner. Individuals in this position are expected to use their knowledge of software and hardware to provide solutions to technical challenges. The ability to understand key cardiac pacing domain concepts and apply that knowledge to the development of elegant and efficient software designs will provide the foundation for success. The end product must run in a very low power environment with a very high degree of reliability.
Minimum qualifications include:
- A B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of ten years in software development, including three years as a lead software engineer.
- Extensive experience with embedded software operating environments, development environments, source code management and debugging tools.
- Strong organizational skills/
- Good written and oral communication including presentation skills.
- Must work well in a highly regulated environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills.
Desired qualifications include:
- Awareness of current development technologies and environments in the computer, software, electronics and other technology fields.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements for the medical device industry as they relate to software.
Add To Job Cart
Send to a Friend
Back To Search Results
BIOTRONIK - 2 years ago