OVERVIEW: Installing, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation systems, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, utilizing D.D.C. controls. Performs routine preventative maintenance and repairs on all mechanical equipment systems within the established safety procedures. Assist with leading and directing the daily operations of maintenance department and personnel throughout the hotel with routine guest service requests and preventative maintenance programs. May work on all equipment repairs throughout the hotel, to include kitchen and laundry, as well as respond to guest service repairs.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
3-5 years mechanical repairs experience
HVAC license issued by EPA preferred
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Working knowledge of power and hand tools, meters, etc. as it relates to the technical trades
Fluent in job related English.
Ability to provide legible communication and directions.
Compute mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)
- Interpret manufacturer's literature for installation, preparation, use and upkeep of various materials and products used throughout the property.
- Be well organized and follow instructions.
- Focus attention on details.
- Operate high reach lifts.
- Prioritize tasks and comply with deadlines for work assignments.
- Be a clear thinker and perform well under pressure work assignments.
- Work and perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to perform basic carpentry skills.
- Work all shifts.
ZipRecruiter - 10 months ago
Nestle Waters North America
- 9 days ago