Asset Management, Buildings, Engineering
United States-California-San Francisco
Faithful+Gould is a leading project management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions by combining professional knowledge and skills with our diverse employees to deliver
to every project.
We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships, while striving to optimize our clients’ project planning, delivery and operations, regardless of the size, environment or industry. Time and again, we are complimented on our depth of resources and expertise across multiple geographic markets coupled with the ability to provide the personal service of a local firm. Our expert and unique approach is focused on enhancing the value of each project with our services to clients in the automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in New York, Faithful+Gould employs more than 500 professionals in offices throughout North America, and we are a member of the Atkins group of companies, one of the world’s leading engineering and design consulting firms.
Faithful+Gould currently has an excellent opportunity for a Facility Condition Assessor with 6+ years of experience. This position will be based in our San Francisco office.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
evaluate architectural, structural, civil,
mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
to determine condition, remaining useful life and required expenditures and remedial measures
complete comprehensive and high-quality condition assessment and due diligence engineering evaluations of varying building types throughout the U.S
handle multiple assessment projects in condensed time frame
client relationship management
identify and develop facility options to satisfy project objectives of client
new business development
training and mentoring of junior staff
We are seeking a candidate with the following experience and qualifications:
The preferred candidate must be familiar with all types of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems and equipment
- You will possess a degree or equivalent experience in Facilities Management, Architecture, Construction, or an associated Engineering field and have a minimum of 6+ years of assessment experience on a variety of facilities.
- Good reporting skills are required as well as the work habits required to meet frequent tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have a professional attitude and a strong commercial awareness, be able to deal directly and communicate effectively with clients and other Faithful+Gould staff both verbally and in writing. You must be self motivated and have the ability to successfully manage clients expectations, schedule, and cost with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must be proficient with a variety of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Project, and data capture assessment software. Training will be provided on our company branded assessment software.
- It is expected that this position will involve travel to assessment sites within the US, possibly up to 50% of your typical work week.
- Mechanical, electrical, or architectural certifications are preferred.
- You must have current US work authorization to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship now or at any time in the future.