- Support monthly creation of PCRS; the bank’s Product Contribution Reporting System, running the current established process and trouble shooting within a tight time constraint.
- Create, update and upgraded tools used in the PCRS creation process utilizing Access, SQL and other software as necessary to create/maintain a stable processing environment.
- Expand current PCRS process as required through working with Lines of Business, technology partners and finance support groups.
- Support Funds Transfer activities using SQL tools including the automated creation of required data and delivery of same to downstream customers.
- Provide support and backup to funds transfer pricing methodology assignment process
- Be proactive in analyzing existing systems and identifying areas of improvements
- Participate in process improvements and automation projects across the entire department
- 4yr College Degree in Finance, MIS or Computer Science with course work in both business and technology
- 3-5yrs Finance/Financial Systems Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel, Access, Visual Basic coding
- Solid understanding and experience with SQL database, SQL Server (SSIS/DTS)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deliverables
- Experience with Client/Server OLAP Database Software like Essbase and SunGard’s Bank Data Integrator a plus
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 17 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...