The Lead Financial Analyst is a key member of the Finance team supporting the Consumer Banking line of business and reports to the Director of Finance.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Lead Financial Analyst for report development, financial analysis, and presentation to senior executive management. This includes actual, forecast, and budget analysis across all Consumer Banking lines of business, budgeting for support functions, and modeling project scenario’s as necessary.
- Supports the overall planning process including the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts. Communicates planning assumptions, sets the timelines for deliverables, consolidates submissions and develops executive level presentations.
- Provide comprehensive business analysis, decision support and financial guidance to senior managers.
- Responsible in broad terms for identifying issues, risks and opportunities existing in the company’s financials, synchronizing the financial impacts and communicating the findings to senior and executive management.
- Partners with key external stakeholders in order to administer and improve critical financial processes including financial tools, loss forecasting and other financial metrics.
- Develops and tracks key analytics in order to assess and communicate business performance to senior managers.
- MBA, CPA or CFA in Accounting or Finance required. Or Bachelor in Finance or Accounting with demonstrated experience with a high level of financial analysis.
- 7+ years of high-impact work experience involving quantitative, financial, or business analysis.
- Loan and Deposit modeling desired.
- Excellent analytical, accounting, and spreadsheet skills.
- Superior written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Flexible to work overtime as required. Ability to travel as needed.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Essbase and Microsoft Office products
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...