1. Leads the preparation and reporting of the ING U.S. MD&A Results of Operations, the ING U.S. Quarterly Investor Supplement, and the U.S. GAAP segment footnote.
2. Supports segment balance sheet and capital reporting and analysis of return-on-capital metrics.
3. Coordinates additional reporting requirements for ING Group and ING. U.S. as needed.
4. Directs the work of financial analysts; provides advice and direction to less experienced financial analysts.
5. Develops and maintains financial analysis and reporting tools to assist in financial review and analysis of results.
6. Makes recommendations and implements improvements in work processes to management.
7. Leads and/or participates in other special projects; other duties as assigned.
Who is our ideal candidate?
• BA degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent experience
• CPA is required
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel is required; experience with Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft is preferred
• 5 to 7 years accounting and reporting experience preferred
What else can we tell you?
At ING, we truly believe in making things easier for our employees and clients. We understand the link between employee and customer satisfaction and want to offer you a different type of employee experience that recognizes your contribution and acknowledges individual needs, interests and stages in life. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta, a convenient commute from most metro areas. The office includes a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
ING U.S. is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. ING U.S. has been recognized for many of our diversity practices: • ING U.S. has earned a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Corporate Equality Index for seven straight years (2007-2013). • ING U.S. has received a Catalyst Award that honors exceptional initiatives from companies that support and advance women in business. • Diversity Inc Noteworthy Top 25 Companies (2011) • National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Financial Services Diversity Corporation of the Year, 2011 "
Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
• ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
• ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
• All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm .
If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
• Your local law enforcement officials.
• The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
• The web site with the job posting in question.
Voya Financial Advisors
- 20 months ago - save job
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...