This role will lead a team of 3-5 BAs representing multiple ERP modules, including Supply Chain, HRMS, Order Management and Trade Management. Additionally, this resource will have day-to-day responsibility for Oracle Financials. The candidate will be required to liaison with other analysts and with the Finance/Accounting business organization to support and lead upcoming projects in Oracle Financials domain and support other Oracle ERP initiatives. This role requires sound business process knowledge in order to understand the business priorities and provide with the appropriate solutions.
- Hands on Business Analyst for Oracle Financials areas of AR, AP, GL, FA, CE and iExpense.
- Lead a team of BAs representing Oracle ERP footprint in areas of Order Management, Supply Chain, Trade Management and HRMS.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to a team of Business Analysts
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues in Oracle Financials. Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of business.
- Manage system support to identify, provide technical expertise, track, and resolve system issues with users, resources and vendors
- Work with user representatives in creation of requirement definitions & conceptual designs of assigned projects.
- Works closely with Business SMEs in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
- Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages and coordinates with consultants/contractors for implementations.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financials areas and suggest process improvements.
- Guides technical team in the development of reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Setup and maintain Oracle Applications modules of Receivables, TCA, Payables, Fixed Assets, GL, Cash Management and Trade Management
- Understand and modify Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow, custom library, profile options etc.).
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as MD050s, CV040s, and BR100s
- Experience with data extraction using SQL; ad-hoc reporting; manipulation of raw data; creation and updating of pivot tables and metrics presentations
- Define, implement and enforce standards and methodologies that pertain to quality, consistency, and accuracy of project design, development, testing and implementation.
- 8 + years of Oracle EBS system implementation experience required
- Hands on experience in Oracle AR, AP, GL, FA, CE, iExpense and other financials modules
- Sound high level knowledge of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire and Demand to Deliver Process
- Solid Financials Process Knowledge around multi-org, period close processes, reconciliation and accounting procedures
- Business Analysis experience across all phases of the solution delivery process, and at least three end to end implementation projects experience
- Solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment with the capacity to handle confidential information and escalate issues effectively
- Ability to think strategically and inform/influence senior managers on business opportunities and risks.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently in a rapidly changing environment, at times taking initiatives in ambiguous circumstances
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Information Systems, Technology, Engineering, Science or related fields
AssuraMed - 22 months ago