The FICO Professional Services Team is a diverse group that specializes in designing and delivering a wide range of solutions for the complex business needs of our customers. This team of professional Solution Consultants and Analysts, Technical Solutions Experts, Developers, and Project Managers, operate with the same “the buck stops here” mentality. If you view challenge as opportunity, and understand what “taking ownership” means, then this is the team for you!
Our growth, in both national and international markets, has created several opportunities within our Professional Services Team. We are looking for results driven professionals that believe in teamwork and thrive on exceeding expectations.
• Serve as the point of contact between the customer and all sales, configuration, data migration, development, professional services, support and project team members during the implementation process.
• Manage the implementation project until successful completion.
• Participate in internal meetings as well as lead weekly status meetings with the customer.
• Maintain detailed project plan, project status report, issue tracking and action items list.
• Provide the customer with appropriate software and project documentation.
• Work closely with customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time.
• Lead on site analysis with customer.
• Follow up and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project.
• Display a high level of knowledge and consistent service throughout all interactions with customer
• Lead software training with customer project team and end users.
• Act as customer advocate/liaison with the Professional Services and Development department.
• Create implementation documentation and provide implementation related assistance with other team members as needed..
• Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• 5+ years in the software consulting industry.
• 3+ years experience in managing medium to large consulting projects. This must include working in an environment involving strong client interaction.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience financial systems implementations, collections and recoveries a plus.
• Ability to lead projects and manage a diverse group within the team
• Ability to convey complex business and technical details and present this information to groups.
• Expert troubleshooting skills, strong analytical problem solving skills, and the ability to solve technical challenges.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, management and technical skills are required as are a positive attitude and solid ethics.
• Ability to manage customer expectations; develop and manage detailed project plans.
• Organized, detail-oriented decisive,and conscientious.
• Team player and ability to be productive in high pressure situations.
• Strong ability to learn and excel in the use of enterprise software package
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to travel 20-25% of hours
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...