Would you like to work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? Be involved in leading the design process on new and existing IP's across multiple platforms? And be a part of creating something Epic? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic!
- Responsible for driving implementation of a project vision (from both a single and multiplayer perspective).
- Collaborate on game design documentation, writing proposals and final documents for all aspects of the games design, maintaining this throughout development.
- Communicate and build consensus on the Project Vision throughout the team.
- Seek feedback from other stakeholders on the project (art, engineering, level design, production, QA).
- Proven ability to create fresh, new designs and to enhance existing ones.
- Work closely with production team to create and maintian design team schedules and processes.
- Ability to implement design concepts using 3d development tools.
- 10 plus years industry experience, with at least three shipped titles, one of them in a lead capacity.
- Experience prototyping (preferably with the UE toolset).
- Ability to take an idea from initial brainstorming through final polish and balance.
- Passion for games and an understanding of market trends and styles.
- Experience designing both single player and multiplayer game play experiences.
- In depth understanding of major elements of game design including; system design, level design, mode design, character interaction, character mechanics, AI, story, interface, balance and difficulty.
- Solid understanding of mission structure, encounter design, and overall game pacing.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in an environment of creating new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on console-based shooters.
- Experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- Experience representing products to public and press.
- Experience with casual, mobile or F2P games.