EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for an Inbound Marketing Specialist (or Manager, for those candidates with commensurate work experience) to join our world-class C&I Marketing organization. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing & Communications, the Inbound Marketing Specialist/Manager’s primary responsibility will be to design and create compelling content that generates leads for EnerNOC’s full suite of energy management solutions.
EnerNOC seeks a Manager to continue the transformation of our Lead Generation team. The Lead Generation Manager leads a team of Analysts and Specialists whose mission is to leverage data analytics to help make EnerNOC’s C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Sales team more productive. The team has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying and managing databases of large commercial and industrial energy users, and their energy decision makers, in each of EnerNOC’s global markets;
2. Building and improving predictive models to identify the most qualified Sales prospects in a scalable and repeatable fashion; and
3. Improving the quality of the data in EnerNOC’s CRM system to maximize Sales visibility and efficiency.
Strong candidates for this position will possess:
• Deep analytical skills, including experience deriving new insights from diverse data sources.
• Project- and team-management experience, particularly in a management consulting, business process improvement, or business analysis function.
• A relentless drive to deliver results in a dynamic and highly visible role, with a professional background to demonstrate your drive.
Many qualified candidates for this position may have an MBA, but the right professional experience is a substitute for the degree.
The Lead Generation Manager reports to the Senior Manager of Lead Generation and Marketing Operations, and works closely with stakeholders across EnerNOC’s Marketing and Sales organization. The position is based at EnerNOC’s Boston headquarters.
For the right candidate, this role offers big challenges, significant visibility within the Marketing and Sales organization, and the opportunity to drive profitable growth at a leading energy management company.
EnerNOC - 13 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...