Ritchie Bros. has an immediate opening for a
full-time Lead Generation Representative
for our Lead Generation Group at our US head office in
. In this role you'll promote Ritchie Bros. by providing follow-up care to customers through outbound warm calling, and by identifying potential leads for further business.
This is a great opportunity for people with a strong desire for learning, self-improvement and career advancements with a sales-based organization.
What we offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there are many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 50+ years in business. And, we’ll help you achieve your own career goals. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime.
- Affordable comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- 401K and Employee share purchase plan both with company match
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
Are you a confident, outgoing person who is committed to amazing customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work setting? In this role you'll:
- Make outbound phone calls to bidders after our auctions.
- Customize call scripts to understand customers' needs.
- Maximize potential sales opportunities with each customer.
- Capture accurate data about our customers, and notify our sales team about referrals and leads.
- Forward customer concerns to appropriate departments or individuals.
- Continuously grow your knowledge of our services.
- Meet assigned quotas.
Additional Job Description
Here's what you'll bring:
- A high school diploma or GED is a must-have.
- Ideally, you have 1 or 2 years of experience in telesales, or have worked in a call center setting.
- Ability to travel internationally for training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- A friendly, professional phone manner.
- You're fearless about speaking to people you don't know.
- A natural curiosity, and you listen well to others.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Excel and Word, plus good attention to detail.
- Able to meet goals under pressure in a fast-moving work setting.
- You can make your point without coming across as aggressive.
- A quick thinker, and you make good decisions.
- You like to work hard, but still have fun on the job.
Office/Auction Site Location
Permanent Full Time
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers began as a family business in Kelowna, Canada. Three brothers -- Dave, Ken and John -- conducted their first...