Lead Generation Specialist
Reports to: VP of Product Strategy and Marketing
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
Brightree and CareAnyware are the leading providers of billing and business management software solutions for home medical equipment (HME) providers, orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) practitioners, sleep labs, and the post-acute care home health and hospice segments. Our SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. We are the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation as well as the VGM member service organization.
Brightree, of the top 5 fastest growing companies in Georgia, and the fastest growing Internet-based business management solution in the Home Medical Equipment market, has recently acquired CareAnyware, a software solution used in the Home Healthcare, post-acute care, and hospice markets. To help drive our success, we are seeking an experienced Lead Generation Specialist. This position is a key position within the Sales and Marketing organization that performs a large volume of prospecting, qualification and sales nurturing calls each day. Working in coordination with our sales team, the Lead Generation Specialist will call Home Care companies across the US to generate interest in the purchase of CareAnyware’s business management software and services. During the calls, the Lead Generation Specialist will need to quickly engage the potential customer, create interest, develop the sales-ready lead, and schedule a software demonstration. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for providing detailed daily reports with number of calls, conversations and qualified leads to ensure weekly lead generation goals are met. In this role, the Lead Generation Specialist must utilize professional verbal and written communication skills, and have the passion and tenacity to drive their business. This role requires a persuasive, self-motivated and highly competitive candidate.
- Make 60 – 80 calls a day to prospective customers to uncover & qualify leads
- Follow-up with on all calls with appropriate email.
- Document all activity & conversations into Salesforce CRM application.
- Develop the appropriate follow-up plan for each contact (i.e. schedule a next call, forward to sales, or schedule a demo).
- Identify, prioritize, and contact individual targets in conjunction with sales team members
- Measure & report all activity
- Do the above activities in order to 1) generate leads, 2) generate demos, and 3) generate contracts in order to make money for yourself and the company.
- A highly competitive spirit is required. If it bothers you that “everyone gets a trophy”, or that kids’ soccer teams don’t keep score, keep reading.
- Has enjoyed success in telemarketing or inside sales roles
- Excellent communicator. Effective business writing skills required.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive. This is an art form. It requires effective listening skills, and the ability to think on one’s feet. You may only have 30 seconds to get your point across, so you have to make what you say count.
- Basic computer skills because you will use Salesforce, Outlook, and other commonly used office software applications all day long.
- Able to handle rejection during calls. You’re likely to get more rejections than acceptance. The right candidate knows that each “no” gets you closer to a “yes”.
- Able to work independently and reliably while being a key player on a larger team.
- A proven winner.
If you are passionate about making a difference and working with a company that shares that goal, please apply directly on the Brightree Careers page at http://tinyurl.com/cqee58o . You can learn more about how you can be a part of creating the future of healthcare, by reading additional information on the company and our software at www.careanyware.com and at www.brightree.com .
- Healthcare software telephone sales or marketing experience
- Familiarity with a CRM application (we use SalesForce.com). You’ll document every call.
- Prior experience working with marketing databases like Jigsaw, Data.com, etc…
- Experience giving business presentations. You’re representing a multi-million dollar company.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine who influences the buying process and makes buying decisions.
Brightree, LLC provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.
CareAnyware, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -