Lead Generation Specialist
Responsible for creating interest in Carenet’s products and services by initiating contact with potential prospects via multiple outreach initiatives. The Lead Generation Specialist (LGS) plays a vital role in the success of the Sales and Marketing team in revenue achievement and in the overall success of the company’s growth strategy. The lead generation efforts include uncovering potential prospects, qualifying prospects, identifying the decision-making process, providing marketing collateral, and setting up sales meetings with prospect’s decision-maker and Carenet’s Sales team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes other duties assigned:
• Contact prospects via telephone, email and direct mail in order to generate client interest, develop sales opportunities, qualify prospects, and develop new business opportunities with company executives
• Meet established quota for outreach activities
• Conduct thorough prospect qualifications including the identification of prospects, their roles, decision makers and uncovering the fit/need for Carenet’s services
• Using an in-depth understanding of Carenet’s services, communicates the value proposition in a quick, compelling, and effective manner with key decision makers over the telephone
• Conduct research to uncover appropriate executive level contacts
• Provide first-hand feedback and recommendations on our marketing efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients
• Maintain and update the lead database in SalesForce.com
• Maintain a healthy sales funnel for future growth of our organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor's degree from accredited college/university or equivalent work experience. 2-3 years experience with inside sales, lead generation and/or executive level prospecting. Proven effectiveness at conducting business conversations with people over the phone. The desire to pick up the phone to dial and enjoys finding new sales opportunities.
-Executive level prospecting/sales experience
-Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
-Experience with web research tools and navigation within large organizations to uncover executive level contacts and decision makers
-Knowledge of the healthcare or managed care industry preferred.
-Ability to talk, listen and type.
-Thrive in a team-oriented environment.
-A displayed passion to make a difference.
Communication Skills: Strong written, editing and verbal skills.
Analytical skills: Ability to understand, track, analyze and use information to develop more effective marketing programs.
Reasoning & Critical Thinking Skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Conflict Resolution Skills: Ability to handle and resolve complex issues within a team, department and client process.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and Publisher) and other database software.
Certificates and Licenses: None
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carenet - 11 months ago
In 1988, Carenet Healthcare Services launched as a patient care advocacy and navigation operation within the Christus Santa Rosa Hospital...