Nuesoft Technologies is looking for individuals who have the assertiveness to call the top decision-makers in an organization, ask great questions, qualify them, engage them, and get them to commit to a phone appointment to discuss our medical products and services with a Sales Rep. The goal is to set appointments that turn into sales. This position is a great opportunity for people looking to begin a career in sales or someone who enjoys the immediate gratification and quick wins in sales.
- Pre-sales prospect, target, and qualify potential customers for Nuesoft’s medical products and services.
- Initiate telephone contact with doctors, business owners and other relevant staff at prospective clients.
- Qualify leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase Nuesoft solutions and increase the company’s new market penetration.
- Provide Sales Reps with an accurate synopsis of qualified calls and pre-call documents.
- Thoroughly perform research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers.
- Consistently meet qualified lead targets on a monthly basis.
- 1-3+ years of business/sales experience with prospecting expertise
- Telemarketing experience is a plus
- Ability to qualify potential clients with a series of screening questions
- Stay highly organized while building a large amount of qualified leads
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the sales team
- Accurately schedule sales appointments
- Follow up with sales reps on appointments set
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Medical experience is preferred, but not required
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuesoft Technologies Inc. provides practice management solutions for physicians' offices, billing companies and student health and...