This position is responsible for developing and executing lead generation campaigns targeted at Vitera Healthcare Solutions prospects and customers. This position reports to the Director, Lead Generation. This position partners with other marketing and sales teams to develop and execute successful marketing programs and initiatives that foster increased pipeline and revenue growth, retention and cross sell, and drive brand awareness through thought leadership. Lead Generation works closely with all Vitera Healthcare Solutions departments to be the marketing voice for the lead generation programs designed to drive Vitera Healthcare Solutions opportunities.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Marketing focal point for revenue growth, retention and sales enablement for defined sales teams and/or sales channels
• Responsible for developing strategies and tactics for customer and prospect-facing demand generation programs, including planning the scope of campaigns, developing content, execution and measurement.
• Manage lead generation project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, including scheduling, design, production and distribution
• Develop program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities
• Call prospects to invite to upcoming events and meetings. Provides a brief overview of the event and assists in event registration.
• Manage Vitera Healthcare Solutions’ ambassador program
• Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly metrics through tracking marketing initiates, tradeshows, and regional event statistics electronically and on lead generation activity boards
• Other duties and activities as assigned
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred, Advanced degree a plus
• Experience: Minimum of five years’ relevant business to business marketing experience with an emphasis on lead generation, preferably for a services or software company
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
• Possess exceptional written and oral communications skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings
• Should possess experience in driving production of content, promotion and logistical support
• Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrates experience generating creative market penetration strategies
• Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM tools like Eloqua and Oracle preferred
• Requires excellent telephone sales skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite
Apply To This Job
Vitera Healthcare Solutions - 19 months ago