Lux Research is seeking a qualified candidate who thrives in a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced environment; takes initiative; is able to work independendently but equally important collaborates with colleagues across a variety of functions.
This role's primary responsibilities are to work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to generate quality leads and contacts from a coordinated set of outreach and engagement program and to execute the end-to-end logistical process of Lux Research client/prospect events.
Qualified candidates must have vast experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com) and marketing automation systems (e.g., HubSpot, Eloqua, etc.).
Lead Generation Responsibilities:
Develop and execute lead generation plans that generate quality leads for the sales team.
Assist with all lead generation programs, including refinement of lead database; telephoning companies to mine information, and general database building and maintenance.
Help maintain database integrity of CRM system, inlcuding database cleansing.
Use all available resources (e.g., LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, conference lists, etc.) to determine target title names and contact information from target companies.
Identify actionable opportunities for improved segmentation targeting and process improvement.
Track and analyze ROI and effectiveness of efforts.
- Organize all logistics for select Lux Research customized events including venue selection, invitation creation, attendee recruitment, confirmation notices, menu and seating plans.
- Create template for psot-event reporting and ensure reports are developed within 48 hours following an event for distribution to Sales team for follow-up.
- 5-8 years of B2B lead generation marketing experience.
- Experience with digital marketing solutions for lead generation.
- Vast knowledge of CRM systems (saleforce.com) for lead and contact management.
- Knowledge of HubSpot (or like tool) for marketing automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to influence colleagues to meet strict deadlines.
- Sales experience helpful but not required.
Lux Research - 2 years ago