Rimini Street delivers proven exceptional value in third-party support for enterprise software. The innovative, ultra-responsive support program allows Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees, and to receive premium services that are not part of standard vendor support.
Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, mid-market, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries depend on Rimini Street as their trusted, expert, independent provider of enterprise software support, so they can apply more of their IT budgets to strategic business initiatives.
Our lead generation team is responsible for cold-calling into prospect companies, identifying target roles, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial sales calls between prospects and our sales team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, cold-call, and set appointments with target prospects
- Follow-up with participants in Rimini Street marketing campaigns
- Research target prospects and document in Salesforce.com
- Articulate the Rimini Street value proposition and negotiate initial objections
- Some experience of sales and/or lead generation in high-tech, services, or software industries
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM and IT Service solutions a plus
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Strong process skills and use of Sales Force Automation or contact management tools
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills within companies of all
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- College degree preferred
- Self-motivated and driven
- Location-West London-UK
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services, offering superior service and 50% cost savings