To support the rapid growth of our utility sponsored small business energy efficiency program, Lime Energy is seeking qualified Lead Generation Associates. Job responsibilities include customer contact by field visits, telephone and special events, to initiate site assessments by energy auditors; comprehensive explanation of the utility program, creating interest with prospective customers.
- Initiate strong customer interest in our small business lighting program.
- On-site visitation and telephone contact, to set energy efficiency audits.
- Maintaining strong ongoing communications with customers to assure customer satisfaction.
- Contributing to the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns
- Assist in the preparation of status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on customer participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Provide information to customers on available incentives and additional resources.
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales Experience
- Sales background, or understanding of building science applications, or construction background.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access)
Lime Energy offers an excellent benefits package, a highly competitive total compensation plan and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- 2 Year Associate's degree or equivalent
Lime Energy is building a new energy future. As a leading national provider of energy efficiency for small business customers, Lime Energy...