Join MITRE, a Boston Globe Top Places to Work – 5 years in a row. Our highly collaborative Human Resources team seeks a Lead HR Generalist to support one of the Center for National Security's portfolios serving up to 400 employees.If you are selected for this position, you will play a key role in shaping the delivery of strategic HR support and the development and execution of a customer engagement strategy. |
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE
-Implements the HR BP team strategy for assigned customer orgnaizations.
-Develops, maintains, and proactively manages a customer and employee engagement strategy.
-Assists HR BP Leader to define and develop a sub-portfolio work plan (activities, projects).
MA: Bedford Campus
• BS and 8 years related HR experience
.• Analytical skills
• Employee Relations experience
• Project Management Skills
• Communication Skills – verbal and written
• Facilitation and Presentation Skills
• Basic organizational development and change management skills
• Basic understanding of compensation and benefits.
•Employee engagement with line management involvement
• Translates Business Strategy into HR deliverables
• Network Enterprise Mindset
• Continuous Learning Mindset
• Performance Engagement
•Coaching Managers and Employees
• Career counseling
• Employee engagement with line management involvement
Minimum Education/ Experience
BS and 8 years related experience.
*This position will require overnight travel up to 10 % of the time as well as some local travel.
Security Clearance is not required for this initial assignment. However for future opportunities a government security investigation may be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided
Politicians try to engineer a better government, but MITRE governs the country's best engineering. A private, not-for-profit organization,...