The PIC Group (a VW Supplier) is seeking to fill Lead Hand Positions in Chattanooga, TN.
Primary areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
Qualifications and mandatory skills include:
- Assist PIC Management with daily activities.
- Manage facility activities as required.
- Compile data sheets and assist with reports.
- Perform part inspections to ensure compliance.
- Supervise various sorts & inspectors (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.)
- Conduct audits.
- Act as impartial 3 rd party.
PIC appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Post Secondary education is desirable.
- Strong MS WORD and EXCEL skills.
- Knowledge of automotive industry.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be flexible regarding shifts and overtime.
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com