This position is also being announced under the Agency's Merit Promotion Plan to federal employees and non-competitive appointment eligibles. If you wish to be considered under Merit Promotion or Non-Competitive procedures, you MUST apply under the Merit Promotion announcement 13-099-PSF-MP.
As a Lead Management Analyst, you will lead a team in monitoring and auditing billing and payment transactions ensuring all billing transactions generate correctly and are relayed in a correct and complete format for the financial system and set payment guidelines for how and what customer agencies will pay for all investigative products.
- U.S. Citizen
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
- Relevant experience (see Qualifications below)
- Communicate the organizations missions, vision and values to the team.
- Lead the team in monitoring and auditing PIPS billing and payment transactions.
- Provide leadership to the team in exploring alternatives and determining what improvements can be made.
- Maintain a document outlining Billing Rules for agency billing and assist in the publication of Federal Investigative Notices (FIN).
- Provide direct financial support to all divisions within Federal Investigative Services (FIS) and the OPM Chief Financial Officer.
- Ensure that all PIPS payment tables are accurate prior to new payment cycles and contractor awards and modifications.
Related experience such as: conducting or leading studies in the areas of financial management support, billing and payment transactions, procedures development or program improvement design. Additionally, responsible for mentoring and training junior employees, or acting as a team leader or supervisor for a work unit of professional, technical, and clerical staff.
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
We will review your application package to ensure you meet the job requirements. Your application package must support your answers to the occupational questionnaire. If your answers cannot be verified, your rating will be changed to an appropriate level.
All applicants will be rated on the following Skills or Competencies:
If you meet all of the basic and minimum qualification requirements, your application will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified. Within these categories, applicants eligible for veteran's preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.
- Reading Skills
- Problem Solving
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
OPM offers a comprehensive benefits package this link provides an overview of the benefits currently offered.
Relocation expenses may be paid. Current OPM career employees may qualify as an exception.
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.