Responsible for coordinating and scheduling Medical Van Drivers to transport patients to/from medical appointments and treatments. Supervise and issue dispatch instructions to Medical van Drivers. Assures superior service through effective scheduling and driver supervision. Transports patients to and from medical appointments and treatments when necessary.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have basic computer skills. Knowledge in Microsoft Office preferred
3. Must have at least six (6) months of previous dispatching experience in a non-emergency transportation company utilizing dispatch software.
4. Current and a valid/clean State of Arizona driver’s license
5. CPR and first aid certified preferred