Senior Mobile Developer
Location: San Francisco (Portrero Hill)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 1+ years of mobile development; 4-5 years of programming experience
Our product is a timely crossover between socially driven tech and new music discovery. We’re creating a place for fans to talk and share with the whole world what they love (musically), what they just discovered, and what shows they can't wait to go to next.
About the Position
Are you a Lead or Senior Software Engineer who loves creating fun products Like games
And music We are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer who will lead all iOS development and contribute broadly as a senior member of the technical team. You will be part of a high velocity engineering team that is valued in the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Help shape the future of our product on the iOS platform
- Design & Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management and designers
- Identify bottlenecks and lead a profiling effort for our iOS application
- Build out a team to support your efforts when the time comes
- Ready to participate as a senior member of our technical staff
- 1+ years of mobile development
- 4-5 years of programming experience
- Extensive experience with all things iOS -- you will be the expert!
- Experience with both iOS and Android preferred
- Experience working on at least one high volume iOS application
- Independent problem solving skills, ability to write performance sensitive code
- Understanding of CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
- Interested in leading a team of iOS engineers when the time comes
- Experience with at least one modern source control package (we use Git)
- Knowledge of Agile engineering practices
If you’re interested, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com
- Passion for development and innovation is key
- Willingness to work in an environment where agile is the key word.
- Start-up mentality