This Technical Lead will be key hands on resource for network design, implementations and service levels for data and voice networking equipment for an environment that includes over 100 countries. This lead engineer will maintain effective daily planning, engineering, design, and resource allocation for the enterprise telecommunications functions. This Lead Network resource will collaborate across global IT departments to provide network solutions for multiple businesses as well as establish best practices, standards and processes for the network group.
This resource will maintain the design and support new technologies, network performance and reliability as well as manage relationships with vendors.
This lead network engineer will solve complex LAN/WAN routing, switching, firewall and name resolution issues in order to resolve infrastructure and system issues affecting the business.
The Lead Network Engineer is responsible for guiding multiple projects simultaneously ensuring all projects are implemented with minimal business disruption.
Smith Arnold Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
- BA in Computer Science
- 5 years of Network Infrastructure experience
- Extensive hands on experience with LAN/WAN design, telecommunications, design and implementation (Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls) and Microsoft Network Services (Windows 2008, DHCP, DNS, WINS)
- Strong understanding of EIGRP and BGP routing protocols and data center networking.
- Broad knowledge of content networking (Citrix NetScaler)
- In-depth knowledge of disaster recovery design and planning best practices as well as managing projects to eliminate risk.
- Infrastructure hosting e-commerce experience a plus.
Climber.com Catalyst - 21 months ago