- Evaluates, designs, documents, installs, implements, tests, performs problem isolation and resolution, monitors, tunes, sets standards and maintains a complex range of computer network components and systems.
- Performs these functions across a wide range of network facilities including physical media, protocol stacks, hubs, routers, bridges, gateways, digital servers, linedrivers, telecommunications transport facilities, mainframe VTAM, NCP and related software and hardware, and network management components.
- Provides client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the network facilities.
- Plans and coordinates major computer network initiatives. Researches, evaluates, and recommends new computer network equipment and technologies.
- Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate problems, gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
- Devises solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
- Develops and executes contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Provides internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers, computer operations, workstation support, company management and departmental clients.
- Assists in internal training programs .
Visual Soft, Inc is seeking the following qualified resources to work on its project won with its prime on a federal project.
**US Citizens/Greencards are considered.
**No Phone calls
Education: Masters or Bachelor's + 6 years experience
Clearance : NACI - Must be able to pass criminal and credit background checks (i.e., good credit , no bankruptcies, and no arrests).
- Demonstrated success as the primary technical lead designing/implementing a network.
- Experience with Wireshark Protocol Analyzer and various network devices for metrics gathering and troubleshooting analysis and a strong understanding of the various protocols in the TCP/IP suite of protocols.
- Experience with the Juniper SA series SSL VPN appliance operating in FIPS mode.
- Experience with Cisco switching and routing equipment to include the Nexus and Tandberg product lines.
- Experienced with Aruba Wireless Access Controllers (3400 and 200) and AP125 with good understanding of the xSec Module.
- Experience with Brocade SuperX Switches, MLX Switches, FastIron Switches, and ServerIron Load Balancers.
- Experience with Juniper JunOS routers such as M10i, J4300, J6300 series.
- Experience with Juniper network security equipment, such as NetScreen N5400 SSG5, SSG20, IC4500 and SBR RADIUS appliance.
- Experience with RSA server appliance and tokens. .
- Experience with network test and troubleshooting tools to such as packet analyzers, including:
- Fluke Workgroup III analyzer, Wireshark, and network management systems (Solarwinds).
- Experience in design, implement and maintain the organization's network standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated experience performing site surveys and assessing the systems' impact on the network architecture.
- Used various tools to help with early identification of network issues for systems and devices.
- Demonstrated technical advice and consultation to outside organizations.
- Development and performance of network modifications including, but not limited to: network configuration changes and architectural redesigns; network performance analyses and enhancements to the network infrastructure.
- Skilled in real-time monitoring, evaluating trending, and troubleshooting; Cisco Real Time Monitoring, SolarWinds Network Management, Cascade, Shark, and APC Central Management. *Experienced Implementing firewall changes and collaboration with Operations Assurance.
- Experienced planning, conducting, and collaboration in various projects.
- Experienced in coordination of efforts of network design and maintenance efforts of engineering personnel.
- Experienced in development and performance of network security modifications including, but not limited to: network architectural and configuration changes; network performance analyses, hardware/software enhancements to the network infrastructure
Duration : Long Term (3 years)
Standard Benefits :
Our standard benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, 2 floating and 8 public holidays.
Every employee gets 50% of health and dental insurance coverages only for themselves.
Employees have to cover the health and dental insurance costs of their dependents coverage. we provide STD, LTD and one time equivalent of life insurance at no cost to them after 30 days of employment.
All paychecks are deposited biweekly.
Company matches upto 4% for the 401k after 90 days of employment with 4% match from employees to their 401k savings.
Must undergo a background check and a drug test
Visual Soft, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -