The Lead Oracle ADF- Forms Developer is a goal oriented, task driven decision-maker with a strong sense of accountability, focused on improving productivity, profitability and business processes related to Call Tracking / Service Request Management solutions. This role requires a business focused individual who has a global perspective and an ability to translate business requirements into IT deliverables. This role uses strong Oracle ADF and Forms development skills and experience to engage with the Neuromodulation (PATS) contact center business unit and other functional areas within Global IT to help meet and maintain Neuromodulation Patient and Technology Services (PATS) business needs for Call Tracking solutions.
• Responsible for all Oracle Forms design and development deliverables
• Management of all Oracle Forms development resources and activities
• Provides expert Oracle ADF design and development knowledge
• Responsible for the development of all Oracle ADF-Forms design documents
• Work with business users and business analysts to understand the business and application requirements
• Provides guidance to the Business Analysts for the development of all Functional Specifications
• Facilitates all development related meetings and/or working sessions
• Provide direction and/or offers recommendations for application improvements
• Responsible for review and approval of all functional and design specifications
• Provides knowledge transfer to the support team.
• Interfaces with all Project Core Team members
• Shares mutual accountability for achieving project results
• 5-10 years professional experience, or 8+ years professional experience with a Master’s degree
• 3-5+ years of Oracle Forms and ADF
• 2+ years in the Medical Device Industry / Highly Regulated Industry
• Experience using Oracle ADF framework and Jdeveloper for application development
• Experience with Oracle 10G
• Experience with deployment on Weblogic 10.3
• Experience with Oracle Forms 10g
• Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
Horizontal Integration participates in E-Verify
Horizontal Integration is an Enterprise Web solutions firm. National leading brands turn to us for our expertise with translating and...