Responsible for being a motivational force and leading a team of at least two outside sales representatives. Also must be responsible for engaging customers inside of a retail or local business on a daily basis regarding commercial entertainment solutions. Eighty percent of the time will be spent in an outside sales role and twenty percent of the time will be spent supervising. We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated, need very little oversight, outgoing, driven by success with a solid, well-branded product! Must be able to start working immediately if needed. Comprehensive training provided. This is an opportunity to start a new business channel within an established multi-billion dollar company.
1. Supervise and be the point of contact for Outside Sales Representatives to ensuring objectives set forth are monitored and accomplished.
2. Point of contact for Outside Sales Representatives in regards to performance challenges and administration.
3. Daily correspondence with Sales Director or VP to discuss results, action plans, tactics and brainstorm ideas.
4. Works with peers to advance the effectiveness and excellence of the department and company through continual improvement of plans, programs and processes in order to proactively control expenses, increase value, and promote highly effective department and company practices.
5. Helps the team meet or exceed sales quotas; extensive outside sales.
6. Actively prospect for, identify and develop new commercial accounts.
7. Cold call/visit small businesses in an assigned territory.
8. Sales process will include managing lead lists, networking, customer appointments, referral solicitation, and door to door sales generation.
9. Networking could include attendance at trade shows, marketing events, Chamber of Commerce participation, professional association events, External Affairs partnership, economic development groups, 3rd party vendors and the existing organization.
10. Manage the sales cycle including account updates, management of schedules, accurate monthly and annual sales projections.
11. Generate and present promotional ideas and packages that meet the needs of clients and are consistent with organizational guidelines.
12. Negotiate rates and other contractual terms.
13. Build relationships through regular client contact.
1. Performs general clerical work such as filing, copying, mailing, etc.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
- We offer a guaranteed draw of $520 per week based on 40 hour week, and commissions, whichever is greater. Car allowance and cell phone provided. The most successful employees earn well above their guarantee. Targeted income of $60K+
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert ability developing new accounts.
- Expert ability developing positive relationships.
- Expert ability solving customer problems.
- Expert ability to be self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Solid ability to provide excellent customer service and establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (e.g., business leaders, colleagues, staff at all levels).
- Solid ability to handle confidential, sensitive and critical issues with demonstrated history of a commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility.
- Solid ability partnering with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Solid ability to lead a staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Solid ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
- Solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email software (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet).
- Solid ability to manage conflict and resolve team member issues effectively and efficiently.
- Solid ability to think strategically and problem solve through conceptual thinking, analytical and planning skills.
- Solid ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task; attention to detail; productive without compromising quality.
- Solid ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Solid ability to be results-oriented that makes a difference, taking initiative to make things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude.
- Solid ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing internal customer expectations and resetting accordingly.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Solid interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Solid ability to work with all levels of individuals, both internally and externally, with professionalism, integrity and tact.
- Solid ability with persuasion and negotiation techniques.
- Solid math skills and acumen with analysis.
- Solid ability to analyze results.
- Experience with CRM or contact management system preferred
Two (2) to four (4) year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Minimum of at least three  to five  years of experience in outside sales with a business to business product.
- Supervising at least two Outside Sales Representatives.
Work outdoors, traveling from business to business on foot and in a vehicle. Work from home and stop by the local office from time to time.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
MasTec Advanced Technologies
- 21 months ago - save job
MasTec Advanced Technologies is a service line of our parent company MasTec Inc. We are a home service provider of DIRECTV and AT&T...