The Lead Patient Coordinator is the primary person responsible for overall patient care, operational flow and office management when the Area Manager is not in the Practice. The Lead Patient Coordinator is responsible for the first impression with our Patients by providing outstanding service to our Patient while maintaining an efficient and effective flow of the Front Office. The incumbent reports to the Area Manager and will have 2-5 years of proven exceptional customer service experience. This is a non- exempt position.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to ImmediaDent patients while maintaining efficient flow of practice operations
• Supervise staff and practice operations on a daily basis and when the Area Manager is not in the practice
• Sell treatment plans to patients based on individual needs and schedule follow-up visits with ImmediaDent practitioners.
• Monitor daily patient activity and keep team informed of scheduled procedures.
• Maintain responsibility for the accuracy and confidentiality of patients’ electronic and paper records.
• Maintain a balanced schedule of walk-in patients and those with appointments, keeping operational capacity in mind.
• Foster team spirit by actively leading and/or participating in and contributing to daily huddles and team meetings.
• Verify patient level of insurance coverage, assist patients in determining payment options, and prepare claims forms for insured patients.
• Collect and post patient payments and ensure strict adherence to cash management procedures.
• Ensure comfort and cleanliness of reception and office areas.
• Support Area Manager and clinical team with assigned tasks.
• 2-5 years proven exceptional customer service experience
• Proven leadership ability & experience
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Some college coursework preferred
• Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations
• Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility with changes in workload
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Previous experience using computers (Word, Excel, and dental software is a plus)
• Must be willing to work flexible shifts including weekends