I. Basic Purpose and Scope: Ensures all orders received for the day are shipped to the dealers within the schedule time/period.
II. Principal Activities: This position does the follwing in accordance with all applicable federal state and local laws/regulations and teh Companys policies procedures and guidelines.
III. Special Proejcts: Cleanliness programs; oil disposal due to spillage return from dealers/FedEx and pallet disposal due to broken pallet delivery from suppliers. Conduct cycle from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and adjust inventory when necessary. Prepare bin purge. Other projects as assigned.
- Prioritize all orders received for the day (emergency orders regular orders and stock orders).
- Assign release orders to parts pickers/packers.
- Driect pickers/packers on inventory taking recording arranging and adjustmetns of inventory when appropriate.
- Analyzes causes of order returns such as: missing parts - physical count not available and parts stored on the wrong location; excess parts - adjust inventory and noparts available.
- Screen hire and train new pickers/packers.
- Performs other duties as described by parts supervisors/parts manager and participate in planning personnel safety and warehouse protection activities.
- Coordination with dealers regarding questionable orders such as: too big quantity double orders and wrong shipped code.
IV. Minimum Qualifications:
Required Education Training and/or Experience:
Skills and Background:
- High School Diploma or GED Lift equipment experience/certification.
- Knowledge of access to SAP system.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a group efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to use a computer to enter and/or retrieve information and process transactions.
- Knowledge of tractor parts.
- Ability to analyze problematic transactions.
% of Time Description Service? Nature of Service
- Must be able to read write and communicate in English.
Fork lift Reach truck computer copier fax phone printer
5. Physical Requirements:
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. The position will require walking standing and sitting at a computer
6. Additional Information:
Must be able to work multi tasking. Must be able to work over time. Operations manual and standard of operating procedures manual.
Disclaimer: The information provided in the description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within the classification. This description is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties responsibilities qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended to include the current essential functions of the job. Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities and to designate other functions as essential at any time.