Position: Lead Personal Banker –Merritt Island Office
Qualifications: Three to five years of managerial experience. Must have previous teller and new account experience. Good management and human resource skills. Knowledge of financial institution, operating policies, procedures, and regulations. Experience in employee development and public relations. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a sense of humor, views problems as opportunities, and remains optimistic under difficult and adverse situations/conditions.
- Builds a high level of trust with employees. Is skilled in conflict resolution with a strong ability to overcome personality conflicts. Strives for the achievement of excellence.
- Capable of handling a multitude of situations.
- Skilled in training new personnel in order to ensure a continuous knowledge of bank products and services.
- Manage overall branch operations and safety.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients.
- Must have leadership qualities that promote relationships of trust and respect.
- Represent the bank to the community through good relations, maintain a professional, business-like atmosphere within the branch.
- Excels in developing sale objectives that are realistic and effective
- Consistently meets or exceeds profit, deposit, and sales goals as defined.
- Answer routine customer questions, and assess customers’ needs and cross-sell appropriate bank products.
- Provide the leadership necessary for obtaining new business, while also ensuring that the needs of current relationships are well provided for.
- Counsel, coach, build, and manage your team of bankers and sales pros. Must set priorities, while directing and delegating sales responsibilities to all employees.
- Review staff members for formal performance evaluations and recommend salary adjustments. Coordinate and assist in staff training when needed.
- Generate employee schedules to appropriately meet the needs of customers and the bank.
- Effectively observe grounds maintenance, inside and out, to ensure that the property is kept to the highest of standards.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Participate in community events and organizations.
Indeed - 8 months ago