The North Sea is a vast operating area that holds the most challenges, issue relating to the extraction, development and transportation of natural resources. You will be involved in all aspects of project phases from conceptual development, design, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include, Development of design, pipeline design, technology, installation, field development, FEED studies, Conceptual work and front end studies.
Roles & Responsibilities
Any Other Information
Due to Visa restrictions applicants must be authorised to work in the EU
- Experience of the above responsibilities
- Chartered status would be preferred
- Experience of pipeline design & installation
- Pipeline interface experience
- Worked for an operator would be preferred
- Subsea Experience is prefered
- Onshore pipeline experience would be useful
For further information/informal discussion
Please click the apply button, and upload your CV.
J P Kenny - 2 years ago